Cathy Cohn is certified as a Nutrition Consultant and Educator by Bauman College, a State Licensed Institute and nationally recognized health education facility and Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition by the National Association of Nutrition Professionals (NANP). She has also earned certification as a Lifestyle Educator in FirstLine Therapy ™– a clinically proven, therapeutic lifestyle program developed for persons with metabolic conditions such as obesity, diabetes, metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular risks. She served as a Distance Learning Mentor at Bauman College in their nutrition program from 2009 – 2011.
Cathy actively investigates the latest research and developments in the nutrition sciences and functional medicine field and regularly attends continuing education seminars and trainings encompassing many facets of therapeutic nutrition.
- Institute for Functional Medicine ~ Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice
- Institute for Functional Medicine ~ Advance Module: Restoring Gastrointestinal Equilibrium
- Institute for Functional Medicine ~ Advance Module: Immune Regulation
- Datis Kharrazian ~ Functional Endocrinology; Blood Chemistry; Brain & Neurotransmitters
- Datis Kharrazian ~ Apex Seminar Series 2010 – 2011
- First Line Therapy TM – Lifestyle Educator Certification