Honoring the weblike connection of all of our body processes is the key to health. Restablish health by looking at the bigger picture.
- Whole foods, organic (or equivalent) in sourcing, local & seasonal as the foundation
- Embrace plant foods for providing the tools your body needs to maintain the machine
- Oil ‘the works’ with healing fats
- Hydrate with clean, filtered water, your first nutrient.
- Sleep: your time of healing and housekeeping.
- Make daily physical activity or exercise a list topper.
- Take the steps to make a healthy diet your lifestyle
- Side with the Standard American Diet (SAD)
- ‘Sweat it’ unless you are exercising! Stress may the greatest spoiler to your health
- Rob your health with nutrient bandits